Click below to link to the maps of Horton in Ribblesdale, Ribblehead and Hill Inn and the Main Event Field Layout:
Parking in Horton will be available in the fields either side of Station Road just over the bridge by the Crown Inn when approaching from the south and in the main start/finish field on the left just after the railway bridge as you approach Horton on the B6479 from the North. Parking on these sites is £3.00 per car - please try to bring exact change to speed the parking process (unfortunately there are no facilities to allow payment by cheque or credit/debit card)
• At Ribblehead we have made special arrangements for spectator parking - this will be free and on the spare land turning left just after passing under the railway bridge going towards Hill Inn from Ribblehead.
• PARKING AT HILL INN WILL BE VERY LIMITED - THERE WILL NO PARKING AVAILABLE AT PHILPIN LANE OR ON THE APPROACHES TO HILL INN.
• Toilets will be available at both Ribblehead and Hill Inn.
3 Peaks Race Map from Pete Bland Sports
Three Peaks Race Map - Produced by Pete Bland Sports in conjunction with Harvey these maps are designed to meet the specific needs of the fell racer/runner
• Full colour Harvey and PBS map in a convenient A4 size and printed on hardwearing waterproof paper
• Map overlaid with 'racing line', training alternatives, checkpoints and annotated with notes on optimum route choice and hazards to avoid
• Reverse of map includes a detailed course description including racing hints, checkpoint grid references and course profile
Click picture below to buy the maps from Pete Band Sports